Friday 22 March 2013

It has been a while...

Hi All

Well, it has been a while since my last update so apologies as this may be a long post! Work is very hectic at the minute...Y11 are close to leaving so it is all coursework coursework and more coursework! Along with reports, exercise books to mark etc. etc. Have also felt under the weather this past week and really hoping that I can shift this cold I seem to have so that I can be ok for our holiday next week!

Anyway, will stop rambling now and show you some of my latest bits and bobs. A couple of weekends ago my Mum surprised me and came down for the weekend. It was just enough time for me to get her hooked on SMASHing....she had a go at doing a page in my red SMASH book....what do you reckon? 


She now has her very own SMASH book and some bits and bobs that she can have a go with...will keep you updated! Anyone wanting to have a look at the range should get themselves to Hobbycraft as they are beginning to stock it now! 

I have also had a go at a couple of SMASH pages....one was for a challenge for a facebook group I am in and it was 'All About Me' and then the other was one I have completed today about my lovely hubby.



Hope you like them. I also had a go at another 12 x 12 page about my lil brother. This was a picture taken on his 21st three years ago and I really like it. I thought it was perfect for this layout. There is a little bit of hidden journalling behind the picture too. Hope you like it!



Sorry about the last picture...uploaded strangely! Well that is all from me at the moment. One last week at work and then I hopefully will get a little bit of time to craft over the holidays! Might be taking some with me to the caravan as the weather is so bad at the min!!

Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Arline
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment