Monday 18 February 2013

A Scrapping Good Day!

Hi All
 
My friend came over today and we had a fab day doing some scrapbooking. It took me ages to complete two pages but I am happy with the result. I have been experimenting with a few different styles so would value any comments/advice you may have!
 
My first page is one with a piccie of my little sister and I. I have made it all pink and girly! This is a picture of us before we ventured out on a big shopping trip to Manchester. Needless to say we didn't look so bright eyed when we returned!


 


 
My next page is of a trip to Chester Zoo a few years ago. I am a big fan of Rhinos and I captured this photograph of one relaxing, lying down on the ground. I loved it that much that I just had to scrapbook it!
 


 
Hope you like them...it is half-term this week so hoping I might be able to get a little crafting done and play with some of my recent purchases!
 
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Arline
xx

1 comment:

  1. two wonderful layouts and love the photo's a great way to keep those memories
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete